Job Coach / Support Worker
This is a part-time role, working 5 hours a day from 9.30am to 3.00pm, 3 days a week, with occasional additional hours as required. The rate of pay for this position is £7.50 per hour before deductions.
You will require your own transport and be flexible to work between our 3 projects. You will be working with adults with moderate to severe learning difficulties, providing experiential learning and development through the delivery of work-based activities; indoors in a café setting and outdoors in farm setting at venues located in Bagworth and Potters Marston. You will also be required to provide support for trainees on external work placements.
Applicants should be able to demonstrate their ability to:
- effectively lead and direct the work of others by acting as a role model at all times.
- motivate and engage adults with learning disabilities, enabling them to develop their self-confidence and problem-solving skills within the work environment.
- co-ordinate and carry out the work required in a smallholding environment, tending for dogs, poultry, horses and other basic farming tasks.
- co-ordinate and carry out the work required in a small tea room, working front of house and in the kitchen.
- co-ordinate and carry out the work required in an external work placement, supporting your trainee to deliver expected work tasks and standards in the time allotted.
The ideal candidate for this position loves being active and is open to change and being flexible across many roles. They enjoy helping people to reach their full potential.
Please download your application form found in the left margin of this page.