Please apply by emailing your C.V. to email@example.com
Design Savvy Team Leader
JOB TITLE: Team Leader Design Savvy
RESPONSIBLE TO: Managing Director
LOCATION: Flexible around Leicester and Leicestershire.
JOB PARAMETERS: 30 hours a week, over 5 days per with occasional evening and / or weekend work.
SALARY: £13,899 to £15,850 depending on experience
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATION: 20th August 2021
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB:
This is an exciting new post that will provide the right person with the challenge of developing our new Design Savvy Centre. You will be given appropriate training for the Care Industry and need to be enthusiastic about promoting vocational skills for people with learning disabilities.
You will require your own transport. You will be developing and managing a craft and design project focusing on employability skills. You will be working with adults with moderate to severe learning difficulties, providing experiential learning and development through arts and craft activities that can be taken to the marketplace to be sold to customers.
- Strategic and team focussed to effectively co-ordinate each day’s schedule of activities as per the Forever Savvy timetable, allocating duties to trainees as appropriate, to ensure that trainees are actively engaged and that all the necessary duties are completed each day.
- Petty cash
- Key holder
- Equipment maintenance
- Stock control
- Management meetings
- Attend team leader meetings
Staff management and work planning
- Job chats
- Staff rota’s
- Managing Absence
- Developing people – induction, training.
- Staff meetings
Trainee management and work planning
- Job Chats planning, performance review and attendance.
- Job Chats letters, setting and managing goals, doing job chat on own.
- Make effective plans for daily tasks
- Management to any potential breaches or risks that could be harmful to trainees or jeopardise brand integrity.
Act as an ambassador for Forever Savvy at all times, actively promoting its values, aims and services within the local area, especially with regards to equal opportunities and safeguarding vulnerable adults.
Adhere to all company policies, as relevant to the role, and attend meetings and training as directed by your line manager in order to keep your knowledge and skills current to your role.
An appropriate duty of care will be actively demonstrated by the jobholder with regards to the security of cash, keys and company assets (property and equipment).