Contact us: 07710 092412
Making Life meaningful piece by piece
Friendships and acheivements
Opportunities and growth
Skills and fun
Health and responsibility
Experiences and development
independence and futures
Community and participation
Success and confidence
Teamwork and creativity
Challenges and solutions
Please apply by emailing our application form below, along with your C.V.
Job Vacancy - Job Coach
Forever Savvy are currently looking for a part-time Support Worker/Job Coaches to join our rapidly expanding project. We are a community project who train adults with learning disabilities to develop the skills required to be successful in the workplace.
The ideal candidate for this position loves working in the great outdoors and enjoys helping people to reach their full potential.
You will be working with young adults with moderate to severe learning difficulties, providing experiential learning and development through the delivery of work-based activities.
To be a successful in this role you will need to be flexible across a variety of roles and centres, passionate about helping others and able to work well separately and as part of a team. As an ideal candidate you should also be able to:
· Lead a small group and be a role model to those around you
· Motivate and engage adults with learning disabilities to allow them to develop self-confidence and problem-solving skills in the working environments
· Be comfortable working with a variety animals including poultry, dogs and horses in an outdoors setting
· Be comfortable working within a small café setting.
· Support individuals with learning disabilities in their work placements
· Have a full driving licences and be available to transport clients locally
The ideal candidate for this position loves working in the great outdoors and enjoys helping people to reach their full potential
No previous experience is needed in either working in the social care sector or with animals as all training is provide. The current roles are for Tuesdays and Wednesdays, working 5 hours a day with the potential to increase hours. The pay scale starts at £8.21 per hour rising as training is completed.
If you are looking for a part-time social care role in a rewarding job with a rapidly growing community project, able to provide relevant training and career progression in the social care section please apply below!
For more information please see the website www.foreversavvy.co.uk or contact Angie on 07710 092412
Job Type: Part-time | Salary: £8.21 / hour