Please apply by emailing our application form below, along with your C.V.
Job Vacancy - Personal Assistant
Forever Savvy are currently looking for a part-time Social Care Personal Assistant to join our rapidly expanding project. We are a community project who train adults with learning disabilities to develop the skills required to be successful in the workplace. Due to growing demand we also support people in their homes and in the community.
The ideal candidate will be working with adults with moderate to severe learning difficulties, providing experiential learning and development through social activities in the community and independent living skills in their homes.
The ideal candidate for this position loves working with people, enjoys problem solving and gets satisfaction from helping people to reach their full potential
As an ideal candidate you should also be able to:
· Work one to one with an individual with learning disabilities
· Motivate and engage individuals with learning disabilities to allow them to develop self-confidence and problem-solving skills in the working environments
· Support individuals with learning disabilities in their homes
· Support individuals with learning disabilities in the community
· Have a full driving licences and be available to transport clients locally
No previous experience is needed in either working in the social care sector as all training is provided. The current roles are for evenings and weekends, working 3 to 5 hour shifts with the potential to increase hours. The pay scale starts at £8.21 per hour rising as training is completed.
If you are looking for a part-time social care role in a rewarding job with a rapidly growing community project, able to provide relevant training and career progression in the social care section please apply below!
For more information please see the website www.foreversavvy.co.uk or contact Angie on 07710 092412
Job Type: Part-time | Salary: £8.21 / hour