Contact us: 07710 092412
Making Life meaningful piece by piece
Experiences and development
independence and futures
Community and participation
Success and confidence
Teamwork and creativity
COVID-19 ACTION PLAN
The time has come, our government are doing a great job to manage the spread of the Corona Virus and a difficult job it is to.
On 18th March 2020 they made the decision to close schools across the UK from Friday 20/3/2020. We will therefore follow suite and close all the Savvy centres on Friday to.
Action Plan during shut down.
We do have an action plan in place, which our staff are very keen to put into operation whilst you all stay safe and healthy at home.
At present our staff are fit and healthy and want to keep working and help where they can. I’ve been so impressed with their positive attitude to these dire times that I have taken on board their suggestions and with the help of our three centre Team Leaders and their respective Landlords we are ready for this unusual challenge.
WEEK 1 –
- We will be deep cleaning all centres, all healthy and able staff will attend their normal place of work and help with maintenance.
WEEK 2 -
- Café Savvy staff – To provide takeaway meals to the community of Bagworth who are in isolation.
- Creative Savvy staff – To assist with door to door delivery of meals.
- Horse Savvy staff – To assist with care of animals.
- Work Savvy staff – To mentor clients over the phone or internet
- PA Savvy staff – To continue supporting those clients who request it.
- In Addition - We plan to offer support to our clients in their homes, either with shopping or taking individuals out for a walk in the fresh air to give parents and carers a break. If you would like some help from Monday 30/3/2020 we are there for you, simply call Angie on 07710 092412 who will be coordinating assistance.
Our management team will have a weekly meeting to assess the situation, abide by the government’s requests, maintain employment for all, support our communities and maintain our good health.
The Health of the Nation and you as an individual is top priority, and we all MUST follow the guidelines set out by the government that best suits our family’s situation.
Stay safe, wash your hands and see you all again soon.